Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ideas, Stories, Influences

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about? Currently, it would have to include a pig named Snort, and a hippo named JoJo. They would probably take a train ride to some fantastic world, making friends in unexpected places. Until the moon tucks them in at night.

 

529. Does anyone understand you? My husband, more than anyone.


530. Do you understand yourself? Usually.


531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element? I may be a Water Dog, but my true element is definitely Air. Air magic plays a big part in all three of my novels. If I could choose a superpower, it would be flight.


532. Who influences you to be the way you are? I'm too lazy to be consciously influenced by much outside my little family. Though I'm sure everything I experience and everyone I meet influences me in some way.


533. What is one idea that you live by? Believe. Believe in a higher power, believe in your dreams, believe in yourself, believe in good in the world.

"I don't care what you believe, just believe in it." —Shepherd Book, Serenity, 2005

 

534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them? Easygoing and kind.


535. Are you more delicate or tough? delicate


536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful? smart. beautiful people get noticed more often than I'd be comfortable with


537. Have you ever had a surprise party? yes. My fifth grade class threw me a going-away party before I moved. It was very touching.

 

538. When are you at a loss for words? Anytime I'm put on the spot. I hate being quizzed. My mind goes blank.


539. What is the worst time to be alone? Late at night. When you're awake, and the world is quiet. It's lonely and unsettling.

No comments:

Post a Comment