Thursday, May 21, 2009

Soon!

Two days until the move! Our phone/internet provider, and our heating/gas company, both don’t end services on the weekend. So, as this is a long weekend with the holiday, our options were to end services on Friday or Tuesday. We didn’t want to get billed for three days we won’t be here, so they’re getting shut off tomorrow morning. At least we already bought our prepaid cell phone. This is my last day of internet for a while. We’re going to switch to Comcast, so hopefully we can get that set up in the next couple weeks (sooner rather than later).

 

On a good note, at least we will have electricity. They do weekends. Today is big laundry and dishes day, as we won’t have any hot water tomorrow. Not a bad thing, as the day will be busy packing. My husband has already asked for Friday off so we can get everything done with less rushed stress.

 

We’ll have the weekend to settle into our house. It looks so much better than when we bought it. Fresh paint in most rooms. New carpet in the den. A few new doors. So exciting! Looking forward to living there, not just working there.

 

I will miss checking in on my blogging friends. I will blog again when I’m connected. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait fo you to get the internet back, so you can keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete