Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting a Life

My calendar for the next few months is actually pretty full compared to usual. My poetry group started up again, and I joined a local writers group. My husband is taking me on weekly dates. I’m getting more involved with the school and PTA. Also spending more time with family.

I’ve also had some last minute events, such as me and B going to the circus with his grandma and cousins last week.

Upcoming events to look forward to:

  • First meeting with writers group on Feb 2
  • local Literacy Fair on Feb 5, along with writing contest
  • LTUE: science fiction and fantasy symposium on Feb 19
  • Boyz II Men concert on March 4
  • Vegas with my sisters in March

I also entered Fey Moon into ABNA. Wish me luck! I’ll try to neglect my blog less in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! And WOW would I love to see Boyz II Men in concert! Although I think they are a trio now instead of a quartet, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete