Thursday, November 8, 2007

A New Tradition

I'm starting the two weeks of Thanksgiving - each day I will post at least one thing I am grateful for, and why. These will be cross-posted on my Writing.com blog.


I am grateful for the internet. I met my husband through an online dating service. No internet would mean no email, or blogs, or Writing.com. Author websites and connections, online news, and my few good friends who are all long distance. So many things I wouldn't have without the internet. It may be a procrastination tool at times, but so are many other things I could have been doing instead. As a shy, solitary writer I love being able to connect to people - so much easier with the written (well, typed) word than voice. At least for me.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really good idea. Isn't the internet great? It does have a tendency to suck a person in, though.

    ReplyDelete