Saturday, May 31, 2008

QA: Oceans of Experience

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.

A. experience the incredible
B. walk on a beach
C. see my byline on a book
D. a tour of a castle

E. climb a pyramid (Egyptian or Mesoamerican)


302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year? I will work toward 'C'. 'B', 'D', and 'E' require money which I do not have, and 'A' is something harder to plan on.


303. What do you feel controlled by? Money. Shortcomings.


304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him? No. Even Jesus can make a joke, right?


305. What is one thing you are sure of? My family loves me.


306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert? Usually late afternoon.


307. Have you ever played in a band? No


308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'? No.


309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean? I've only had the opportunity to stare into the ocean a couple of times, and my thoughts weren't on early life, but rather how wonderful it was living in that moment. Wondering if I would see a dolphin, wishing I could touch the water, and watching the light play on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment