Monday, June 30, 2008

more QA. beware of rambling...

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all? creepy, ruthless, tanned. maybe that should be the description for my next antagonist. Mwuahahah.


330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email ? justice! stop the spam, it's harassment


331. Do you know who the current premier of China is? umm, I didn't know there was a premier of China. I'd heard of Prime Minister, but didn't know of the other title. And no, I have no clue who the current one is (or any past ones for that matter).


332. Are you very active? Overall, no. I need to get in shape. Rediscover the energy I had in high school.


333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain? Castle Comb. More of a village than a city, more old-fashioned than modern. A serene river (judging from pics, not experience, sadly), and a great place for long walks.


334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back? Yes. :-)


335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you? I don't really like the phrase 'in love with'. It's very passive. Love should be more active: "I love ___." I think the phrase came from "falling in love", which itself is a misnomer. 'in love' is for those early stages, when you're still too hesitant to say something. It's a state of mind, not an action, thus has nothing to do with a person loving you back. Sorry for circling, just writing my thoughts as I think them. I guess in a different sense, two people can be 'in love' and the phrase does work. It's still a state of being, and much easier to say "Matt and Brooke are in love" rather than "Matt and Brooke love each other", whereas "Matt loves Brooke" could be entirely one sided. But "Matt is in love with Brooke" is still an option, just not as strong. Am I making any sense here?? Moving on...

 

336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time? It's a combo of the two. I believe that there are multiple people out there for everyone, but that familiarity and proximity play a big part in it.


337. Do you know secret things? Yes. Shh, they be secret. ;-)


338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have? Yes. Do I regret that? No. Did it make life harder? Yes


339. How do you overcome your fears? I look for one little thing to be confident about, and I do my best to focus on that. If I can't find any fact to hold on to, or confidence in anything related, then I do not overcome, I avoid.


340. What can you do better than anyone you know? cry

No comments:

Post a Comment