Monday, September 29, 2008

10 Questions, in which I muse about TV and remember the past

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

461. Do you have street smarts? no


462. Do you have a lot of common sense? also no


463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Praline Pecan


464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing? I love dancing movies! Picking two for this one. "Strictly Ballroom", which I haven't seen in years; and "Take the Lead", which is so inspiring.


465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be? No desire to.


466. Do you like the way you look naked? An unexpected question... Answer: Mostly.


467. Have you ever dissected an animal? Yes. Biology in junior high. Surprisingly, the worm was worse than the frog.


468. Who do you know who is brilliant? My older brothers. All brilliant. I've always looked up to them.


469. Who do you know who is dull? Not going to answer this one. Protecting the innocent and all that.


470. Do you ever think about time travel? Yes. Gets very complicated. Did you see the premiere of Heroes season 3? Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment