Thursday, September 11, 2008

More QA

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch? slug (touched one once accidentally. eww, eww, eww!)


430. Do you care about your weight? I don't monitor it regularly, but I would certainly care if I gained a noticeable amount


431. Did you/will you go to the prom? yes, I went to prom. though I asked him (he went to a different school). would I have been asked by anyone if I hadn't taken the initiative? probably not.


432. Have you ever wanted to date twins? no. though there were some cute ones that were friends of a younger sister.


433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could? more options for the half year electives. I took a fashion class for the sole reason that it was the "best of the worst" of my options.


434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say? keep away from sharp corners


435. Are you artistic and creative? as a writer, I'd like to believe so


436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year? thanks to blog archives, I can actually look this up. I was blogging and working on writing the first draft of EotF during the 100 days challenge.

 

437. What are you obsessed with? books


438. What was the last compliment you received? My query sounds like a great story! Always good to hear what's working. :-)


439. Do you have any brothers or sisters? yes. 3 brothers and 5 sisters.


440. Who would you like to be alone with right now? my husband. :-)


441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer? sometimes. when I don't feel worthy of a relationship, I have a tendency to throw at them all my faults, testing them to see if they want "the real me". (not deliberate, mind you, just something I've observed from evaluating past relationships)


442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage? I can understand certain situations might lend themselves to a prenup (celebrity weddings as an example), but most marriages don't (or shouldn't) need one.


443. Do you lie your way out of things? occasionally. don't we all? most commonly with telemarketers.

No comments:

Post a Comment