Thursday, February 26, 2009

600 down, another 88% to go...

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

Started over a year ago (Jan 21, 08). If I keep up the same rate, I won't finish this survey for another 8 years. o.O

 

581. Is there more to you than anyone knows? Absolutely. I'm hoping there's more to me than even I know.


582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do? No. That would require funding I don't have.


583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it? Some aspects I would certainly rather live, but there are others I am happy simply watching on TV.


584. What keeps you chained down? Lack of money. I would love to travel. *sigh*


585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head? my insecurities

 

586. Do you celebrate yourself? yes, but not as often as I should


587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life? sadly, no. some opportunities we have to wait and hope for, while others we have to create.


588. What would you consider to be better than sex? cuddling


589. What evil is necessary? phones


590. What's your favorite one hit wonder? Survivor, "Eye of the Tiger"


591. What would you do anything for? the safety of my family


592. Do you celebrate the full moon? no. But the characters in EotF do. Their calendar, magic, and culture all revolve around the moon.


593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night? No.


594. Are you ordinary? yes. I'm no Superman (or woman).


595. What makes people want to hang out with you? I'm loyal, listen, don't judge.


596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone? no. even if they were "undeserving", I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't follow my instinct.


597. What book did you like that you had to read for school? Two immediately come to mind. "Julie of the Wolves" by Jean Craighead George, and "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. Both were assigned books that I ended up finishing well ahead of our assigned daily chapters.


598. What book should everyone have to read in school? "The Giver". It's a reminder to be grateful for memories, diversity, and the beauty of color.


599. Do you like the store Old Navy? It's okay. I don't seek out brand name clothes. Though I did buy a hat and overalls there when I was on an emotional spending splurge (those are dangerous, by the way. learned to only carry cash when in one).


600. What movie sequels do you like? National Treasure 2, both Shrek sequels, all the Indiana Jones movies, The Dark Knight, Ice Age Meltdown... and I'm sure there are more I like, but we'll stop there.

2 comments:

  1. i like boyzone and i write poems too, i've written over 150, but i dont think i'll ever publish them in any books

    i was just searching for Boyzone as their fav music and found ur blog :)

    http://shuberths-poems.blogspot.com/

    hope ur having a nice time

    - Shuberth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, fellow poet. :-) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete