Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Magic and Mentality

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

546. What would you like to protest against? Black Friday


547. What or who do you support? Obama. He looks to be a very promising President.


548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion? No. I really, really, really don't want to be pregnant again, but I would never snuff it out if it was obviously meant to be. Though there would likely be much stress and panicking. (Praying this scenario doesn't actually get played out.)


549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own? Greeting cards! Just cause I write, doesn't mean I can think of something warm or witty to say every time, and why should I when someone else has already done the work.


550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious? No. I'm not against the idea, but I certainly don't promote it or get a thrill off it. I don't know that anyone has ever described me as mysterious...


551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you? A mere few days after blogging about a lack of books to read, a package with an ARC magically appeared on my doorstep. So much better than being notified of winning a drawing through email. Just BAM, there when you most need it.


552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public? I'd whisper "your fly is open." Though I am not the most observant person, and would more likely be on the receiving end.


553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it? A good friend would tell me, to prevent further embarrassment.

 
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it? Life is all about belief. Each person has a different reality, tied to their perception of the world. The important thing is recognizing the existence of these realities, and not discounting someone because theirs is very different from your own.


555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD? no. even when using YouTube for music purposes, I usually have it in the background, listening but not watching. I'd much rather have the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment