Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Tally on the rise

EotF Status

# of queries out: 5

# of fulls out: 1 (my first!)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 8,272

no change

 

FwM Status

word count: 2,760

progress! making some changes to split chapter one into two chapters, taking more time on each section

 

Color Poems

complete: 12

min needed for chapbook: 20

no new

 

Previous goals:

  • research/personalize for 4 more queries - done
  • write something every day – only missed one day
  • house project – organize space under sinks – I don’t know about the organized yet, but everything is under there now
  • polish and submit a poem - sent 5 in to one magazine

 

Goals for this week:

  • query agents researched last week
  • finish another color poem
  • house project – put items collecting on top of the Hope Chest into the Hope Chest (which I suppose is more appropriately a Memory Chest, now that I am married, have a child, and a house)
  • borrow my son’s camera to see if I can take a few decent pictures to share with you

 

As a house yard warming gift, our Realtor and friend gave us a tree! It’s a 20-ft red maple. We got it planted between rainstorms on Saturday. Very exciting. The ground, once bare dirt, has been covered in morning glories. It may not be a lawn, but it’s green, and quite pretty. We’ve cut down the forest of weeds along the wall (including a few sticklers as thick as our new tree, and taller than my husband), and it’s actually looking respectable back there. In the front, there’s a little flower garden area. It’s mostly weeds, with a few unknown flowers. We’re considering filling it with Emerald Gaiety Wintercreepers.

 

I wrote a new poem this week. Felt good. Most of my other writing has been freewriting about story problems for my two WIPs. But it was writing! So I’m happy. :-)

2 comments:

  1. hey congrats on the full request!

    I like the wintercreepers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made site!
    I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!

    Sincerely,
    Sage Brand
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/anniversary-party-supplies.html]anniversary Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete