Tuesday, July 28, 2009

end of month Tuesday Tally

EotF Status

# of queries out: 8

# of fulls out: 0

 

T.C. Status

word count: 8,272

 

FwM Status

word count: 5,547

 

Color Poems

complete: 14

min needed for chapbook: 20

 

Previous goals:

  • send out 2 more queries – sent one

 

Goals for this week:

  • write chapter outline for FwM
  • write chapter outline for TC
  • catch up on crits

 

I’ve decided to continue with TC as is. Will save muses for future story. After some recent feedback, I’ve decided to turn my novelette The Blazing Princess into a novel. There are too many characters, and not enough room to really care about the love triangle. I’ve definitely done the world building for a novel length book, I just need to multiply the word count by ten. Not until I’m done with current two WIPs though.

 

I’ve entered Authoress’s query contest, which means a crit from Jodi Meadows, assistant to agent Jenny Rappaport. I’ll wait to send out more queries until after the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment