Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Tally and Moon Drenched Fables

EotF Status

# of queries out: 5

# of fulls out: 0

 

T.C. Status

word count: 8,272

no change

 

FwM Status

word count: 3,028 +

progress in bits and pieces, and in different places. need to get it all typed up and organized so I know how much I wrote.

 

Color Poems

complete: 13

min needed for chapbook: 20

 

Previous goals:

  • finish fleshing out chapters 1 and 2 of FwM
  • poetry submission
  • write new poem

 

Goals for this week:

  • finish/revise fairy poem
  • finish current chapter of TC and share with critique group
  • highlight a few writing sites on blog

 

My poetry submission this week was to Moon Drenched Fables, a fantasy webzine. What a beautiful site, with fascinating poetry and stories to read. So far my favorite (a poem) is “Tower in the Veldt”. Such imagery inviting me into the world. Love it. I will have to read more. I love everything about Moon Drenched Fables: the title, the cover, the content. I foresee myself visiting this webzine often.

No comments:

Post a Comment