Tuesday, September 15, 2009

T.T., some good news, and a self challenge

EotF Status

# of queries out: 7

# of fulls out: 0

additional querying on hold

 

T.C. Status

word count: 9,034

 

FwM Status

word count: 5,751

 

Color Poems

complete: 14

min needed for chapbook: 20

 

Previous goals:

  • make some progress editing EotF without overworking myself – edited four chapters
  • get well – a little gunky, but definitely on the verge of full recovery.

 

Goals for this week:

 

My poem “Princess of the Waters” is part of the September issue of Moon Drenched Fables. You can go directly to it here or follow the link to the main site and look on the Poetry Page.

 

To take a break from my editing, and increase my general productivity, I’m participating in the 10k Day for Writers on the 17th. The goal is to write 10,000 words in one day. I may not reach the word count, but the main purpose is to overcome blocks and simply write! I plan on writing the new chapter for EotF on acquiring a spider, and spend time working on Trinity Coven or Fly With Me. Maybe both. Wherever the words take me. If this goes well, I’ll sign up again next month.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting better.

    Good work beating those goals. The 10K Day sounds like fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete