Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Tally mid-February

Last week’s goals:

  • TC: finish current chapter and next
  • poetry: revise two poems before submitting 
  • get feedback on revised query (itching to send it out again. patience, young grasshopper)

 

Goals for this week:

  • outside feedback on two poems
  • send out more queries
  • TC: write twenty pages

 

Poems still not quite ready. A couple lines I’m not happy with. Going to submit them to critique group. I did get the one chapter finished, just not the second.

Going to do something different, trying page count goal instead of words or chapters. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I completely forgot about Monday being a holiday (President’s Day here in USA) when I made last week’s goals. Didn’t even get a happy holiday. Most of the day was taken up by a funeral (husband’s uncle). Hoping you all had a better Monday, and a wonderful Valentine’s Day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get much of a holiday. It sounds like you're still making great progress though.

    ReplyDelete