Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NaNoWriMo Rebel

Last year I set a firm resolution not to participate in NaNoWriMo until I finish one of my current WIP’s. But that still hasn’t happened! So I’m going to use the community to push me to do so. Going to be a Rebel and use NaNoWriMo 2012 to finish one of my neglected novels.

And it doesn’t hurt that I found the most awesome AND gorgeous tracker to use. Check out what the talented Svenja Liv has created: http://svenjaliv.com/2012/10/nanowrimo-2012-word-trackers/

I’m using her Forest Fairy template. LOVE it!

You can find me on the official site, username Feywriter. Who else is in? What are you writing?

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the best with NaNoWriMo!

    I've always been intrigued by the idea of it, but realize it is not for everyone. So I'm just working on some poetry and short fiction this month.

    :)

    ReplyDelete