Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Q and A

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Until I think of one more fitting, my strange mind is going to say Strange Boat by Waterboys (lyrics here).


11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? No. (much easier to answer than #10. Lol)


12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? It fluctuates, but on a gradual uphill grade.


13. Does time really heal all wounds? Time does not. God can.


14. How do you handle a rainy day? A physically rainy day in summer – open the windows, smell the rain; winter – stay inside, go about as usual. Mentally rainy day – sulk, sleep, play video games that don't take much thought.


15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Tangled holiday lights! I am getting an artificial tree that comes with lights some day. Though, truth is I've never lost my luggage… so that could be worse, depending on what's in it.


16. How is your relationship with your parents? Not super close, but good.
Will you miss them when they are gone? Of course. It would create a hole in the world.


17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Umm, no… I'm pretty oblivious.


18. What is the truest thing that you know? I am alive.


19. What did you want to be when you grew up? Before I admitted to myself that I wanted to be an author, I wanted to be a dancer or an artist.


20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes. And, surprisingly, a third.

No comments:

Post a Comment