Sunday, January 27, 2008

Questions 21-31

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Wouldn't we all like to say givers? I admit that I tend to have blinders for the times I am a taker, but I know my tendency to be unobservant can result in selfish behavior.


22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try to.


23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Giving birth. Though that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yay for an easy birthing, and anesthetics.


24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? I can think of two, one which impacted me for longer, but the second hurt me more emotionally. Neither I want to share here, but I have written extensively about both in my personal journal.


25. Who have you hugged today? My husband and my son.


26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My husband kept me company while I ate breakfast, even though he had eaten earlier.


27. Do you have a lot to learn? Definitely. Learning is never over.


28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A. Be patient
B. Compose music
C. Dance


29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How they make me feel.


30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? communication, doing things together, having interests in common (which helps with the first two), and putting the relationship first


31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? Only three??
A. Go on a cruise
B. Get a novel published.
C. Visit the U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment