Thursday, March 20, 2008

Politics, Jacuzzis, and Life

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

 

122. How do you feel about women in politics? I have no strong feelings for or against. There are definitely women that make good politicians, and others that don't. Same as men.


123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? I'd make more use of an indoor Jacuzzi.


124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? mythology, wonders of the world (Stonehenge, Easter Island, Chaco Canyon, Bermuda Triangle, etc.)


125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? no. my IQ is good, but my common sense is … lacking. I definitely have my blonde moments.


126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? no. I don't think things through enough.


127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? yes. not a professional one though


128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? not that I can recall


129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? before I was married, I'm sure the answer would have been yes. I was much more spontaneous and exploring when I didn't have a son and husband to worry about me.


130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? 70 years is a long time. I don't want to live an extra seventy years (assuming we are adding it to the average seventy year life span).


131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
clueless
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... ??
C: I could make a film and make you my star... what are these songs??

I guess that makes my answer "no."


132. Were you ever with someone while they died? only a character in a book

 
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? rock star. much easier decisions.


134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? yes


135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? yes


136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? I'm looking forward to the Celtic Woman concert coming here next month, but doubt I will be going. :-(

 

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? I've seen so many good animated movies. I don't think I could label one as the best. TMNT was great, but so was Shrek, Titan A.E., Quest for Camelot, Spirit… I have lots of favorites. Ooh, I was wrong. There is a best. Just reminded by a look on my shelf: Over the Hedge. That movie is awesome! Great humor, great music, and such a true look at human life. One of the few movies I haven't tired of after B watched it frequently.

 

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? NA, don't drive

No comments:

Post a Comment