Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday Tally - with real, certifiable progress!

No Fooling Around in This Entry

EotF Update

total words to date: 89,801

pages: 397

chapters revised: 0/21 (draft 4)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 1471

 

Previous Goals:

  • write a minimum of one paragraph (or 10 lines dialogue) every day toward T.C. - missed a couple days, but wrote over 1000 words this week! 
  • send out Blazing Princess again - prepping to mail 
  • find good website on albinism - found a good one

Goals for next week:

  • pick my next targets for poetry submission 
  • write WDC Fantasy Newsletter 
  • mailings for EotF
  • get research books from library
  • 2000 new words in T.C.      

 

I'm happy with my writing progress this week. Let's see if I can do even better this next one. I'm going to extend my poll one more week, and also offer it on my website to get more votes. So far it's a tie!

 

It's been such a long day. And it's not even noon yet... Ah well. I shall survive. Though I am definitely taking a nap when B and P do.

No comments:

Post a Comment