Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Tally

EotF Update

total words to date: 88,644

pages: 392

chapters revised: 3/21 (draft 4)

 

T.C. Status

word count: 1471

 

Goals for next week:

  • send poetry submissions  (2 batches)
  • revise at least five chapters of EotF
  • Fantasy newsletter

 

My husband finished reading EotF, the first to get all the way through. He pointed out a few big issues which I will address in this current draft. I'm glad to have an honest critiquer. :-) Hopefully correcting those issues will also bring my word count back up, as most of my editing thus far has been deleting.

 

I think my problem with T.C. is not knowing my story well enough. I know the general arc, and a few major scenes, but that leaves a lot of empty space in between. I am proving myself to be much more of a plotter than a pantser. I'll let the story stew some more while I work through this round of edits on EotF.         

No comments:

Post a Comment