Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another T. T. and Mozy

Status of my novel

  1. first draft
  2. read and revise for plot
  3. read and revise for continuity
  4. read and edit for grammar
  5. polish prose to prettiness
  6. write query and synopsis
  7. query agents

total words to date: 89,913

pages: 395

chapters revised: 17/21 (draft 3)

Previous goals:

  • finish draft 3 of EotF - brain overloaded. needed break from story  
  • find new progress meter or update code manually - site working now. but found a different one if I need it later 
  • one chapter critique - done 
  • make arrangements to go to LTUE conf. Feb. 15, if at all possible to do so  - Mom agreed to watch B, and my husband got work off to go with me. :-)

Goals for next week:

  • finish draft 3 of EotF
  • one chapter critique 
  • write new opening scene for EotF
  • Fantasy newsletter
  • website mailing

 

Today I signed up for and downloaded Mozy , an online backup service. The free service stores up to 2GB of files. For $5 a month you can have unlimited storage. I don't need that much though. It's a lot quicker than burning all my info onto a disc, though I'll still do that probably once a year. Everything happens in the background. If you're interested, use my referral link, https://mozy.com/?ref=AF4GL1, and we BOTH get 256MB more free. :-)

1 comment:

  1. dang if i didnt already have mozy ida signed up thru you >_<

    ReplyDelete