Monday, February 25, 2008

Assorted Answers

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

 

64. Are you a patient person? I think there's a difference between patience and laziness… I'm more of the latter.


65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Music holiday – radios are all music, no commercials, can listen to music at work… lots of singing and dancing. It would be great!


66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Black History Month. Why a whole month just for them? I think they've been overcompensated… Why no month for Caucasians, or Hispanics?


67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Sadly, I usually remember the lame ones, not the good ones.


68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Six Flags near San Franscisco


69. Is your hair natural or dyed? natural


70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? I have a few secrets, but I wouldn't describe them as deep and dark.


71. What is under your bed right now? Storage boxes and likely a few toys.


72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? home. Oz is too… bright.


73. If you drive do you frequently speed? Not Applicable (don't drive). If I did, I wouldn't speed.


74. What is the world's best song to dance to? Flashdance… "What a Feeling"


75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? "Dani California"

 
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? *shrug* both have their good and bad. Though I am currently enjoying playing the video game Kingdom Hearts 2, which has many Disney characters. :-)

 
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I luvs them all! My favorite as a child was the monkeys.


78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? absolutely


79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? that depends – a sudden stop, or more gradual?

 
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? sleep. I'd like to say writing, but I haven't yet been willing to sacrifice the aforementioned sleep. though I'm willing to sacrifice B at school time to sneak in a nap.


81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I could never choose something like that.


82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? equator! *drawn to warmth*


83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? watching television.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope no one would choose television over music! Also, now I've got "What a Feeling" stuck in my head and it makes me want to dance.

    ReplyDelete