Saturday, February 9, 2008

more Qs

5,000 Questions... My answers so far...

45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: flight
Meat: steak
Different: Sesame Street song, "one of these things is not like the other…". wait, that's not one word. umm… ok, first single word to come to mind: weird
Pink: tutu
Deserve: earned
White: angel
Elvis: rock
Magic: madness (I'm sure Justine Larbalestier would be glad to know my automatic association was because of her book. before even my own magic-y writing!)
Heart: love
Clash: cymbals
Pulp: fiction (though if asked the definition of pulp fiction I would have to look it up)


46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Nefertiti


47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Melanie Rawn. though I have no idea what I'd say! I'd be so nervous…


48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Hmm. There are movies that I love, but every day…. I know what it's like to watch/hear a movie every day (thank you B), and no matter how much you love something, that wears you down. I think emotional movies in particular would lose their impact. Is there one that could survive that? Possibly The Mask of Zorro. Great music and actors, lots of action.


49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? A week??? There better be zombies or an apocalypse outside, or I'm breaking out. If for unknown reasons I planned this and thus could bring whatever I wanted, I would bring a laptop, Civilization 4, a stack of books, lots of food, and Cocoa (to be used for comfort, cuddling, and pillow). I would foresee lots of napping between reading and Civ playing.


50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? no. thankfully haven't had any near death experiences.

 

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Vending machine that produces the fruit you want at the type of the word
Ambytime: time measured by how much you didn't get done

Asscactus: inexplicable butt pain

No comments:

Post a Comment